ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new LY

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
Picked up my new car yesterday, was too busy havin fun with it to take any decent pictures of it in the sun, so just a few off my phone today in the rain.

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
i find it so weird to look at a (sort of) standard one now hehe

i wouldnt be without my liquid... enjoy :approve:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
bet it was bought thinking it had cup packs

ooopps!!! You have to be soooo careful, only takes a wheel change, and 80% of peeps wouldnt even think to look at the rear spoiler etc

Nice though :)

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
Thanks for alll your comments. When I first saw the car it had silver wheels so i knew it didnt have cup packs. But the two fronts where kerbed and asked the dealer to refurb them for me, so they did em in anthracite. Just out of interest how much would I be looking at for a cup splitter? and is there a different spoiler or something with the cup packs, if so could someone post a pic so I can compare, Thanks!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Thanks for alll your comments. When I first saw the car it had silver wheels so i knew it didnt have cup packs. But the two fronts where kerbed and asked the dealer to refurb them for me, so they did em in anthracite. Just out of interest how much would I be looking at for a cup splitter? and is there a different spoiler or something with the cup packs, if so could someone post a pic so I can compare, Thanks!

cup spolier
DSC01323.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

splitter is over £100 iirc :eek:

Da

Less
front splitter is well over £100 from dealers and rear is closer to £200 brand new. Susp is different as are the wheels ;)

Nice car mate, one of only nine! Enjoy the attention! :)

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
tbh I don't think the spoiler makes it look that different to warrent spending the money on getting one. As for the splitter, if it is over £100 from a dealer then I might aswell get a carbon Ktec one. Anyone got one of them?

NEED V6!
you do realise that car has'nt got cup suspension and those alloy wheel's are non' cupped but painted anthracite at a later date. I would check this out if you thought you'd bought a cupped clio 182.

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
you do realise that car has'nt got cup suspension and those alloy wheel's are non' cupped but painted anthracite at a later date. I would check this out if you thought you'd bought a cupped clio 182.

LOL! yeah I do realise. read the earlier posts you lazy bastad. ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

cup spolier
DSC01323.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

splitter is over £100 iirc :eek:

Need sunglasses to look at your car stunning how shiny it is