ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My None sport

Clio 1.2
Yo, this is my 1.2 non sport, you guys think? just need a new front bumper

1654152_519783768120937_635219760_n.jpg1781866_520848574681123_882685176_n.jpg1468809_10201810960733571_1716670616_n_zpsd940cf10.jpg

Monaco
I'd put the standard front and rear bumpers back on, lower it and find some more oem wheels and you are on to a winner. The seats are a good match.

Monaco
Can only afford the front bumper atm, money is tight

You'll be able to pick up a front and rear bumper off ebay super cheap and probably already painted in black as its fairly common

Was thinking just get them wheels refurbed and sprayed black

Honestly new wheels will make such a difference especially if you lower it too. Clios don't really suit anything bigger than 16". You can pick up standard 172 wheels (16" 5 spokes) for about £100 - cheaper than a refurb!

Clio 1.2
You'll be able to pick up a front and rear bumper off ebay super cheap and probably already painted in black as its fairly common

Honestly new wheels will make such a difference especially if you lower it too. Clios don't really suit anything bigger than 16". You can pick up standard 172 wheels (16" 5 spokes) for about £100 - cheaper than a refurb!

Atm im on a 50 pound budget for a bumper as that is all I have

Atm im on a 50 pound budget for a bumper as that is all I have

I may have front and a rear bumper you can have for that. Considering you go to the Yorkshire meet, May have a few scuffs here and there but I can double check.

At least you're hoping to de-chav it, you'll see sense when you go to meets and what looks best.

Clio 1.2
I may have front and a rear bumper you can have for that. Considering you go to the Yorkshire meet, May have a few scuffs here and there but I can double check.

At least you're hoping to de-chav it, you'll see sense when you go to meets and what looks best.

both for 50 quid?

Hey man, nice to meet you the other week, plans sounded good :)

Offer is still there for me to pick up parts so if you haven't passed by then I can pick them up off MWright for you and drop them off aslong as both parties are happy and sorted :)

Clio mk3
As said above,standard bumpers and 172 wheels and lower. And you'll have a good looking car. Really like the seats to!

Titanium 182
As already said, get normal bumper and lose them skirts, 172 alloys should be a decent looking car, hope this comes along nice.

Titanium 182
Sounds good, don't rush it, take your time, don't be making yourself skint to get parts, wait till you can afford them and you will see your car looking good in no time.