ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my other toy (bike content!)

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
Im waiting for a decent day when im not flat out busy to get some good pics of the Cup (maybe tomorrow if i can make it to the shirehorse meet!) so thort id post a few of the bike instead. dont know how many of you are bike nuts aswell as car nuts, but thought id post up a few pics of my good weather machine for those of u who r! its a 2004 aprilia rsv factory, too many mods to list without boring you but its basically dripping in carbon:D, rediculously loud and very fast! always wanted one ever since they came out and this baby came up for sale last year so sold my gsxr600 and went off 2 essex to pick it up! I absolutely love it to bits and have spent so much money on it but it may be up for sale later this year if i have to move house:( hopefully illfind a way round it tho!!
DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0335.jpg

DSCF0336.jpg

21032010482.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
I didnt know Ferrair made Bikes? I'm a complet noob when it comes to Motorbike.

But the one thing i know is the Ohlins suspension is good as i bough some for our formula student race car :)

nah ferrari dont make bikes (apart from 1 that costs about 250,000!) those stickers were on there when i got it, think its just something to do with the italian connection. never really bothered me so i left them on there!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is the best looking sports bike that has ever been produced. Just fcuking stunning!

cheers m8, they dont usually come like this its had the wheels painted in Aprilia Nera red and the bodywork done in gloss black. the only other aprilia in these sort of colours was an RSV Nera but they are 25,000 and they only made 200!

VRS
looks awesome dude :) would love a bike, the colours really suite yours!!

been at my bro in laws today, he's just bought some more nitrous for his bike :race: gulp gotta admit im a little scared to get on it

busa.jpg

VRS
nice! those r quik enuf without nos! lol always wanted a hayabusa tho, jus 4 the speed!

i know he's going to an airfield day to try and get ~210 lol

its basically a guaranteed driving ban or death on the roads that thing

really like your thought fella, exactly the kinda bike id love to have, just need to pull me finger out and get a bike and do my test lol

VRS
that must be turbo'd? extended swingarm!!

im having to make do with my 636 - love it to bits though :cool:

the swingarms a must to help keep the front end down, the nos is wired into the horn lol

iirc he said its around 500bhp+ then with nos on top (i know nothing bout bikes tho, just know that he customs all his bikes and does a lot of fiddling with them lol)

Last edited:
yup it is a twin, i kinda miss the smoothness of a four and 16k redline but the aprilia has got so much punch and soundls like thunder!:D those desmos r the bollox, heres on i saw when i was a work, had to pull over and have a chat with matey!
16102008158.jpg

More poke than viagr
a weapon but too big for me, its sooo long. had nearly 200 out of it so far, scary

The originals will do 200mph standard lol, that thing must fly, tell him to open the throttle next time ;) lol

The aprillia is stunning, cant beat italien bikes!