ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Racing blue 182

RB 182
Done a small write up but thought may aswell start a project thread.
Started off with a 1.2 clio as a first car when I passed my test! Insurance was £2000 on this . Loved it but didn't give it much care! And after a year it started misfiring and was looking for a 182 anyway so sold it off cheaply.

RB 182
y6ahysev.jpg

started looking into 182's and loved the rb colour. So travelled 2 hours away and bought this one
zype9e8y.jpg

Loved it as only being 18 it was an amazing jump from the 1.2 anyway! Bought it with 54,000 miles and only had a milltek system fitted a few hundreds miles ago. The guy was in his late 30's and said people were starting to look at him weird when driving it. Since then I have made subtle changes the first was a 3/4 plate which I've been told to take off or next time will be fined. Then cooksport lowering springs which made it sit lovely and handles amazing! Then turini's
sumu8edu.jpg

sesuseqe.jpg

Suits the car so much better! Also had the brake calipers sprayed. Next was a induction kit and decat ready to put the rs tuner pops and bangs map on. Which i enjoyed for a while until it gets to much so it has the 98 Ron map on which I couldn't recommend enough to anyone! Always been doubtful about the stripes and today took them off! The last pic with stripes
ze7aqeme.jpg

ahy2asyj.jpg

couldn't believe how easy they were to get off! Left a small amount of fade but will get the machine polisher on that next weekend! Next step is to get anthracite badges and bullets!
ty7eqyzy.jpg
eqa5e8yg.jpg

Last edited: