ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB200

RyanS182

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 200
I don't post much in here so I thought I'd share my baby with you all!
Since I got her in august I've fitted a Scorpion Non-Res catback which sounds great! Black badge covers, White Mtec Xenon bulbs, debadged the awful C L I O and fitted a renaultsport steering trim :)

IMG_2488_zps2ac85348.jpg

IMG_2484_zps0e25ac94.jpg

IMG_2483_zpscae9d048.jpg

IMG_2480_zpsacac3675.jpg

IMG_2482_zps3f6885a9.jpg

IMG_2483_zpscae9d048.jpg

Next up i want her Lowered, then maybe a 64mm TB then Map at RS tuning. But having just had a run in with the police and with it coming up to xmas, that will have to be something to look forward to next year!

RyanS182

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 200
Just normal seats alan.. Couldn't get away with the recaros when I test drove with them! I only wanted a RB one, or LY at a push. So choice was very limited, and i ended up choosing low mileage and what I think are the comfy seats over 12k more miles and recaros! Ended up going for aircon and cruise control aswell with it only being used round the doors. However I do like the look of the leather RS seats!!

ST
Just normal seats alan.. Couldn't get away with the recaros when I test drove with them! I only wanted a RB one, or LY at a push. So choice was very limited, and i ended up choosing low mileage and what I think are the comfy seats over 12k more miles and recaros! Ended up going for aircon and cruise control aswell with it only being used round the doors. However I do like the look of the leather RS seats!!

I had the recaros in my R27, great chairs when pressing on but when you just want to go along to work or the misses bitches that the bolsters are too high, full leather RS seats every time.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I had the recaros in my R27, great chairs when pressing on but when you just want to go along to work or the misses b**ches that the bolsters are too high, full leather RS seats every time.

Get a great view when birds try to get out though (skirts required).

RyanS182

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 200
Yeah Full Leather could be the future if I can pick up some at a decent price! Not too arsed at the minute like, I like the normal seats! I quite fancy alacantra trim too...

RB 182 FF
Lovely Motor, RB wins all day long! You need to change your user name to 200... :) I love RB and black alloys, best combo ever! :D but tyre shine is essential with black alloys which is a pain in the arce at times!

RyanS182

ClioSport Club Member
  RB Clio 200
I'm thinking 20mm front and 30mm back, but not sure yet.. I dont wan't it stupid low because my estate has speed bumps all the way down!