ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Replica Build ( pearl black 1.2 )

Clio II PH1 1.4
can i ask, you may not know but are the fk shocks you have lower than standard shocks? i need some lower shocks for my spring as i cant afford coilys right now, and what do they feel like? are they nice and smooth over bumps? sorry for all the questions haha i just like to know info before i part with the little money i have haha

172 Rep
can i ask, you may not know but are the fk shocks you have lower than standard shocks? i need some lower shocks for my spring as i cant afford coilys right now, and what do they feel like? are they nice and smooth over bumps? sorry for all the questions haha i just like to know info before i part with the little money i have haha

The springs I have are 60mm and with the fk shocks the car is dropped to about 70mm now but it's fine, front end is much more sticky and it handles amazing !

172 Rep
Just a boring engine photo

jemy4a5y.jpg

Clio II PH1 1.4
oh btw your car looks well smart pal! i used to have a 1.2 16v in black and had the sport kit fitted, lowered on silver turinis, looked like yours, apart from yours is loads cleaner:) also do you think the FK rear shocks price is a bit steep?

172 Rep
oh btw your car looks well smart pal! i used to have a 1.2 16v in black and had the sport kit fitted, lowered on silver turinis, looked like yours, apart from yours is loads cleaner:) also do you think the FK rear shocks price is a bit steep?

Got a photo of it mate? And cheers!

Don't think you can go wrong with the prices on there tbh

Dunno if it's been mentioned but it really, really needs Xenons. Only thing missing from it being a full rep on the outside really.

172 Rep
Dunno if it's been mentioned but it really, really needs Xenons. Only thing missing from it being a full rep on the outside really.

Completely left the idea of xenons, would like them but they cost a tonne and are always broken :-(

Clio II PH1 1.4
what do you think delivery will be like for the shocks this time of the year? if i order them tomorrow do you think i will get them before the new year?

172 Rep
Cheap backbox goodness, have the surround on the way and should be fitted tomorrow, can't wait!

2yty6ase.jpg

yzadu2uj.jpg

Aiming for it to look like this :)

172 Rep
Fast lane styling in Ilford, 50 quid! Absolute bargain! Welding it on and fabricating a pipe tomorrow shall upload a vid once done :)