ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Snappy re trimmed Clio Trophy steering wheel

182 Trophy
Thought I'd share I had my steering wheel re trimmed as the original had gone the usual way of completly melting and looked
shabby even though my Clio Trophy has only 50K on the clock.

Option is full REAL leather re cover with Red stitching, Red band, leather perforated hand grips, Alacantara covering with Trophy logo on base of steering wheel.

Looks and feels fantastic
16091212140_491b07135d.jpg
[/url]
16277749992_19770187dd.jpg
[/url]

182 BG
That looks amazing! I've got a leather retrimmed one in mine but no idea who did it - was on the car when I got it!

How much did that set you back dare I ask?

Gutted I was the first one on here to get it done by him as he only offered the basic trim then :( that looks the tits!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Utterly immense, workmanship is unrivalled but I just cannot understand that steering wheel in a drivers car. It's horrific.

I get that it's an oem car but it ruined a lot of my Trophy experience.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Love it , looks really good that mate . It's on my to do list of tidying up my 182 this year . One thing I would say to the OP though is . Get a carbon fibre steering wheel insert to match your dash trims , then It's job done . You've got too many colours going on imo with the carbon fibre dash inserts , red steering wheel stitching and silver steering wheel insert . Maybe It's just me being pedantic :wink:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Maybe it's my eyes but the airbag looks navy?

I think it's something to do with the camera ?? I've seen lots of posts where the airbag didn't match the snappy steering wheel exactly , but in the flesh Its supposed to be a better match , according to the people who posted the pics .

Mini GP2
Love Snappy's steering wheels but the band at the top always looks a bit cheap for me in comparison to the rest of the wheel. The Trophy stitching is a nice touch.