ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My son's Megane Coupe 2.0 16v

My son has been the proud owner of this car for six months and has done all the mods himself even painting. Because of this I had to buy a 182( It's not the size of your toys!!). He is trying to embrace the Euro look and is waiting for 8" x 15" wheels and decent weather to not ruin them.

Attachments

• new pics 11th jan 07 003 (Medium).jpg
    new pics 11th jan 07 003 (Medium).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 278
  • new pics 11th jan 07 015 (Medium).jpg
    new pics 11th jan 07 015 (Medium).jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 258

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks good, but whats with the black 'fin' on the bonnet?!

RS Clio 200
a car bra? whats it mean to hold up then? LOL
kinda looks like a pair of y fronts now you meniotned a bra.

LOL...

whats with the black drawn bits on the first pic?

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
a car bra? whats it mean to hold up then? LOL
kinda looks like a pair of y fronts now you meniotned a bra.

LOL...

whats with the black drawn bits on the first pic?

it's as good as the tights people stretch over there rear lights to look like tinted rear lights

someone should photoshop a huge pair of french underwear on it. Car p**n FTW.

LY 200
Car bra's!? Lol

Me and my pal see one on a beetle when we were out on asaturday afternoon drive, weeekend just gone and thought what the f***s going on with that......I think id rather have stone chips!!!

Beetle
Looks like he's going in the right direction fella, post some more pics when he's got the new wheels on too :)

RenaultSport Clio 182
Looks nice mate, always did like the coupe. It'd be even better if he could source a 172/182 lump for it!

Didn't realise how controversial a car bra could be. I suppose we all have different viewpoints on enhancing and looking after our cars. It's a practical thing to protect the paintwork.

DJW Dave; the bra was home made but I believe you can get one for a Clio by looking at this thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196501

It's a shame that the bra has detracted from the subtle mods that have been made to the car. E.g. smooth bumpers, lowering, de badging, Ibiza splitter, custom skirts etc.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
looks nice that mate, dont see many of those modded, well not me anyway. i think its just because we dont see them much here.

Jus seems funny to protect the paint but not be able to see it, or is it just for winter lol if so thats fair enuf. The 182 is awsome

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
liking the megane, looks like a lot of work has gone into it. Will look ten times better on 8x15's tho! :)

Civic Vtec y0
Megane looks good, as mentioned nice and subtle, however the bra isnt to my tatse but each to their own

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Lovin that megane, didnt realise they were the dynamique wheels till it was mentioned, they do look a bit odd, but in a good way, bra looks wierd but each to thier own. Clio looks amazin, silver with anthracite is a good combo!!

172 mk2 Iceberg
Looks clean........
but not liking the black cover myself at all

Nice silver clio........though

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I love the Megane Coupe. My Hubby has one in Naples Red and has just recently had his body kit fitted.

I like what your Son has done except for that car bra. It kind of makes the car look like it has nostrils, much like a dogs nose. Each to their own though. Respect to him for doing it all himself. Nice work.

He may well like to join the lads at www.coupe-club.co.uk I am sure he would be welcomed nicely.

If your Son fancies a nice drive this weekend, he could always drive down to the Surrey Clio meet this sunday in Westerham. (see Local meets thread), where I know there will be a few other Meganes coming plus other makes of cars. I'm sure we would make him feel more than welcome. :D