ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my subtle clio !

Milltek'd clio 182
As you can see from my previous pictures below, i had a boy racer chavvy life lol, i have now aged a whole year and decided that subtle mods are the best choice i have ever made. First of all windows tints were REMOVED and made the car totally different, although they was a bugger to get off, secondly your notice i finally added a carbon splitter which the car has been crying out for one all its life, and finally my new badge from ktec. I have also had a milltek decat pipe fitted to my system and i love that lol, not too loud and not too quite, just perfect for my needs. Anyway i would like to dedicate all this hard work to DR.JEKYLL who kindly helped me do these little bits and bobs and in return of a dominos pizzza. o an thanks to AMD essex for the exhaust system fitting. enjoy the pictures lol

PLANS :

Booked in for a remap and dyno for the 25th of june

Also next month all the tyres will be replaced

Engine bay clean up will be done followed with a samco hose kit

so these mods will soon become reality

i will keep you all posted .

thanks for watching folks :cool:

before:
back.jpg

6f731ae4.jpg

DURING THE PROCESS:

0772ab10.jpg

536e7a96.jpg

faa5d9c7.jpg

WORK BECAME TOO MUCH FOR SOME, SO NAP TIME WAS NEEDED:
06d314b9.jpg

FINAL PRODUCT:

b3256e46.jpg

fe971736.jpg

8b7a8929.jpg

THAT THAAT THATS ALLL FOLKS :rasp:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
does look loads better. amazing how a splitter can really change the look of the front end! it was worth the work for the ice cream alone!! so you decided on color theme yet? silver/black or silver/blue? so what carbon part can we order next?! :rasp:

1.2 mk2 ph2
i love the splitter on this, where did you purchase it or did you pay somebody to make it into carbon for you?

Milltek'd clio 182
right quick question gang....im getting my remap and dyno done on the 25th of june, now i have been reading into cat cams and im completley new to these so bare with me, could i just get these installed after my remap or would i have to change other parts more uprated to cope with performance cams, isit a case of one thing after another? thanks people.

Milltek'd clio 182
right a little up date, i bought myself some cleaning gear so i can prepare for the FCS show, i have never heard of claying before, untill i had joined this site, and i actually purchased the meguiars clay kit last week and have been cleaning my car today for over 3 hours, the result has come out really nice, an has definatley bought out the mirror shine, the paintwork is so smooth, an in my eyes was certainley worth investing in. I will definatley be using this stuff again. Anyway heres some pictures of my sexy mistress ;

f753c143.jpg

9ec3bf14.jpg

bc3641a7.jpg

7eaa99eb.jpg

1f45c193.jpg

2bea2b3c.jpg

9869e144.jpg

Milltek'd clio 182
update, stripped the back seats out, now what shall i do about the horrible floor, where can i get some carpet lining for cars, and dont say CARPET RIGHT!! hahaha

update, stripped the back seats out, now what shall i do about the horrible floor, where can i get some carpet lining for cars, and dont say CARPET RIGHT!! hahaha

Wow!! Fair play Chris... After seeing everyone stripped out yesterday I was convinced I was going to do mine, but fair play for cracking on with it so soon!!! No chance I'll ever get this pass my GF (Thumb - under it, lol)!!

As for the floor I'd go down the custom fabricated route. Bare metal looks a tad untidy so either knock up a false floor of chop some carpet to size :) Good luck!

Drive-ability altered much for either of you? Mine feels skittish at the rear as it is over bumps. I wouldn't want less weight til it's lowered and arb'd

Milltek'd clio 182
i dont know if its me imagining, but it feels slightly lighter when cornering, certainley makes my exhaust sound louder hahah lovvvveeee it, well i have gained 5bhp from removing my seats hhahahaha