ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N80 message lag....

mk5 VDUB polo
does anyone else have this.

when i press 'send' i can't do anything 'till the message has been delivered, it kind of freezes itself up, pretty irritating when i'm sitting in class lol. takes about a minute, maybe 2

anyone else?

Focus ST
Do you have the delivery report sent up?

Perhaps its waiting for the return confirmation message.

Striped track ****
i have got one of these phones they are s**t !!!! takes about 5 mins sending a text...just says sending text

all ways crshies there s**t

Download the SMS accelerator from the Nokia Website. Instant!

This phone is good, get TT6 working on it. The screen is the best out there.

I love it when im waiting for someone and find a wifi hotspot. Not bored anymore.

Only gripe is charging it each day.

Striped track ****
i think its crap hate mine

have to charge it ever day and it all ways crashes pictures take 10 days to become visible its crap

You homeboys need to upgrade the frimware.

I bet you are still rinning the V.3.xxxxx firware.

V4.xxxxx is sooo stable and the battery life is better too.

You will get on better if you upragde the firmware.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
yes stop moaning if ur using old firmware. they release new ones to fix bugs and improve battery life.

check the nokia site, you can do it yourself now.

mk5 VDUB polo
Adams_16v said:
yes stop moaning if ur using old firmware. they release new ones to fix bugs and improve battery life.

check the nokia site, you can do it yourself now.

lol i wasnt moaning i was just asking. people seem to find it hard to differenciate between the two sometimes.....

thanks anyway, i'll look at some firmware