ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Name me a decent Polish/Wax.

RB 200
i use sutherby's ... i work for a ford main dealer, we had tons of packs worth £100+ each i got for free .. its real good quality stuff.. puts a amazing shine on the bodywork of my car, stands out more to me with it being black... real good quality product!

Porsche Boxster987S
autoglym is good.
SRP and EGP are good.
Megs wax...just cant beat it on price and quality!!!!!!

i disagree tbh. Dont see the problem with the srp/egp combo if working by hand. Not unless your using it wrong

RB 200
haha aye iv found it .. doesn't look cheep .. il see whats lying around at work first :p ...
my dads normally got something sitting about aswell like

145db Euro'd clio
G3 is sh*te
t-cut is sooo much better
i just really dont get along with the G3
hate it hate it hate it!!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
T-Cut? If only Rich still frequented this forum!

Plenty of guides as to what's good / not so good on here, AG stuff is excellent value for money, but there are better out there if you want to pay for it.

To really get small scratches out, you're looking at a machine polisher with some decent polishes - Sonus, Menzerna, Meguiars...

RB 200
haha ... im looking forward to the weekend now, im going to splash out on a top quality polishing kit and really go to town keeping this one perfect .. il enjoy it more:)

Bus w**ker
AG products are ok, if you're on a budget. But there is far better out there for not a lot more cash IMHO.

Meg Wax and T-Cut though...SRSLY? :nono:

My personal favourite polish is Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze (stupid name TBQFH) and wax wise I'm using Victoria Collectors but other highly rated waxes are R222, which was P21, Victoria Concours or Swissvax Best of Show.

Not sure why I bother reading these threads to be honest.

T-Cut, no.

SRP is a very good polish, hence if you search, Ed, you will find it mentioned in pretty much every thread on here.

EGP is equally as good, again as above.

Hutchie, polish and a wax in one is not a good idea, as it is physically impossible to provide both polishing power and protection. They need to be separate stages/products.

koi

Audi S1
I've always done SRP -> EGP and it works for me, wouldn't say the results are s**t by any means

Why do you use both ultra deep and extra gloss? Thought they done the same thing?

Totally different products, UDS is shite in a bottle, one of the only AG products that I would use that comment on.

EGP doesn't bond properly over UDS, only over SRP... so that's a bad idea :)

Sigh of relief that someone knows what they are talking about in this thread (Hai Paul x).

I've always done SRP -> EGP and it works for me, wouldn't say the results are s**t by any means

Best Joe Bloggs non OTT combo there is.

SRP > EGP is an awesome combo

Swirl filling, great durability and awesome sheeting.

EEEExactly.

Porsche Boxster987S
Totally different products, UDS is s**te in a bottle, one of the only AG products that I would use that comment on.

Sigh of relief that someone knows what they are talking about in this thread (Hai Paul x).

Best Joe Bloggs non OTT combo there is.

EEEExactly.

hai jamie. cant be arsed with the same questions and no searching:(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lol at the t-cut comment!

You might want SRP>EGP>WAX.

ST
Not sure why I bother reading these threads to be honest.

T-Cut, no.

SRP is a very good polish, hence if you search, Ed, you will find it mentioned in pretty much every thread on here.

EGP is equally as good, again as above.

Hutchie, polish and a wax in one is not a good idea, as it is physically impossible to provide both polishing power and protection. They need to be separate stages/products.

Indeed..like this pisch!!

ice_wax.jpg