ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Name the game!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Been playing this with a few lads for ages and I'm stumped by this one and he's not giving away and clues!

Anyone recognise this?

15322817.jpg

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
That mask gives it away, defiantly looks like killzone 1 although i remember the graphics being a little better lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Killzone 1 was massively underrated!

Redefined FPS'. If it was online it would have been out of this world

C3 Picasso Beast
It is indeed Killzone on PS2...picture is taken from the Vektan Slums level ;)

Killzone on PS2 was online and it was indeed out of this world with me spending several hundred hours on it!! I was ranked #1 on the European singles ladder for it on Gamebattles if that sites still going??

That mask gives it away, defiantly looks like killzone 1 although i remember the graphics being a little better lol

Think you'll find that's the case with any gaming-of-the-past buddy :p Whilst epic, playing old games can be a bit of a letdown as they visually look rubbish compared to BC2, Far Cry 2, Crysis 1 etc.

Mind you, it may not be HD but the scenary in Gran Turismo 4 still looks genuinly impressive, 6 years after release...

Random OT @ Shot_corpse - Wow, small world! Not a YT'er but big fan of the Lostprophets videos on your YT channel from their '10 tour, I actually saw them in Bournemouth but the setlist & clothing etc was similar (except we had proper lighting!) but thanks for the videos helping me remember one of the best nights of my life! :)

C3 Picasso Beast
Random OT @ Shot_corpse - Wow, small world! Not a YT'er but big fan of the Lostprophets videos on your YT channel from their '10 tour, I actually saw them in Bournemouth but the setlist & clothing etc was similar (except we had proper lighting!) but thanks for the videos helping me remember one of the best nights of my life! :)

Your the 2nd person on here mate who's picked up on my username and linked it to my YT channel :) Thanks for the positive feedback though it's always appreciated!

Ian was well f***ed off with the lighting situation and it really made the performance bad to begin with but it picked up after a while! That was the 3rd time I saw them and although not the best it definatly wasn't the worst...best time was when Ian stage dives at the end and get's savaged by the crowd, 10 minutes later when he manages to get out back on stage someone has nicked his shoes and he storms off stage!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Ok, whats this then?

He's up'd the ante methinks - gonna have to serve up a real good un next time!

Not sure what this is though!

36238322.jpg