ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Christmas Meet

No, not Fernando's!

Who's up for a bit of nando's and a semi-meet? As its getting darker earlier and much colder outside meets are limited now, so how about we get some food and have a chat?

I was thinking 12pm on 18th December at ChillFactorE Trafford Park. Now, It's probably going to be busy so depending on interest and if the date is OK for everyone I'll give them a phone and see if I can book a table for us. If needs be I'll move the location to somewhere away from Trafford because I'm aware of how mental it will be the weekend before Christmas.

Pop your name down and what dates you can do and I'll go from there.

***UPDATE***
I've booked a table at Nando's ChillFactorE on Saturday 17th December at 12pm for 20 people.

1. Jon.G

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
1. Jon.G
2. jesus
3. Rhys (have to check when my works do is first.)
4. montana
5. XxHarDinGxX (I'm a maybe at the moment)

i'll be there im sure im off work, i'll walk over from the gym. be much better having it later though. not only will people not be working, the TC area will be NUTS till about 6pm. i say do it later...

i'll be there im sure im off work, i'll walk over from the gym. be much better having it later though. not only will people not be working, the TC area will be NUTS till about 6pm. i say do it later...

It'll be busier in the evening tbh, once the shops start to shut, people will make their way to the ford court/chill factorE for food. It'll be busy where ever we go around trafford, thats why I might change the location.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll be up for this, sorry for not sorting it myself! House move/damaged cars are taking up my brainspace! :eek:

R60 CUP
1. Jon.G
2. jesus
4. montana
6. JamesBryan
7. cliojay​

Yeah I'm game...

1. Jon.G
2. jesus
4. montana
6. JamesBryan
7. cliojay
8. TheKid

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
1. Jon.G
2. jesus
4. montana
6. JamesBryan
7. cliojay
8. TheKid
9. Naith
10. Christopher

Whats up with the cars Christopher?

1. Jon.G
2. jesus
3. Rhys (have to check when my works do is first.
4. montana
6. JamesBryan
7. cliojay
8. TheKid
9. Naith
10. Christopher
11. 172Ben

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
1. Jon.G
2. jesus
4. montana
6. JamesBryan
7. cliojay
8. TheKid
9. Naith
10. Christopher
11. 172Ben
12. Laura - in a clio maybe.. who knows... or a golf... or a z4 haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Whats up with the cars Christopher?

182 is in my parent's garage until the Spring with a broken gearbox and the 133 was vandalised three weeks ago. Three panels keyed back to the metal and three Contis stabbed. Scum.

I've got the 133 back now, looking flawless! I got the wheels refurbed too. I'll be in that on the day with some new bits on it.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
182 is in my parent's garage until the Spring with a broken gearbox and the 133 was vandalised three weeks ago. Three panels keyed back to the metal and three Contis stabbed. Scum.

I've got the 133 back now, looking flawless! I got the wheels refurbed too. I'll be in that on the day with some new bits on it.

Turbo'd? ;)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Actual scum bags doing stuff like that. Haven't seen the 133 yet, glad you've got it all fixed up like new.

Bummer about the gearbox on the RB, hopefully it won't cost you an absolute fortune to fix.

AG 200 cup
Count me in

1. Jon.G
2. jesus
4. montana
6. JamesBryan
7. cliojay
8. TheKid
9. Naith
10. Christopher
11. 172Ben
13. Boffey

Renault Clio
1. Jon.G
2. jesus
4. montana
6. JamesBryan
7. cliojay
8. TheKid
9. Naith
10. Christopher
11. 172Ben
13. Boffey
14. SEAN16V

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
1. Jon.G
2. jesus
4. montana
6. JamesBryan
7. cliojay
8. TheKid
9. Naith
10. Christopher
11. 172Ben
13. Boffey
14. SEAN16V
15. Cup172LEE (Maybe)
16. Tim_Lockhart (Maybe)