ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Christmas Meet

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
SH would be idea, as you know how close I am! However its pretty small in there tbh and I don't want to rate the food, as I've never tried it.
I agree with parking etc, but it get's rammed at weekends apparently. Can't say I've tried the food neither. It looks pretty simple from what I've seen tbh.

R60 CUP
what about the ye old number 3 in lymm? has a big car park plus has the laybye next to it for extra parking and has lots of room inside and food is okay tbh lol just a thought tho haha

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
or the place we used to go back in the day.. cant remeber where it was, just a big 2 for one pub

what about the ye old number 3 in lymm? has a big car park plus has the laybye next to it for extra parking and has lots of room inside and food is okay tbh lol just a thought tho haha

That the one next to the canal? I was going to suggest this but its tiny inside isn't it?!?!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'll find out if the missus is in work that day, if she is I'll pop down with Boffey. Never been to a meet before though so be gentle!

R60 CUP
WTF?! Some sucking of balls going on here!

The Home Pub is what I was thinking of. Big place, good food, good parking, bloody easy to find, 5 mins from the M56/A556. What's not to like!?

http://www.home-lymm.co.uk/

Its mega expensive in there isent it!? n its not that small in the ye old number 3 has a pool table and darts to be played in there as well, i go the regular 10 up on some footi nights lol

R60 CUP
Don't remember it being that bad :s

Usually have a 2 courses for a price menu sort've thing

I was always told it was expensive in there but maybe its not lol but defo good for parking there! i would have thought it might be booked up nearer to christmas coz its a very popular family place to go might be worth checking

AG 200 cup
Probably working Saturday till 12. Are you going to nandos at 12 or abit after cos I can get down for just after half 12 if I leave straight from work?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
wasnt really stupid, lots of peopple said they could make sunday not sat, so why not have one on sunday for the ones that couldnt make sat?