ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE detailing Saturday 26/06/10 12pm

Titanium 182
Myself and a few other french car drivers are having a mini meet at NE detailing this Saturday if any of you guys fancy coming along.

Titanium 182
Its not the normal open day guys, just basically a meet up, buy some products then off to a location for some picture shots.

Titanium 182
If you do go to buy some products please either park across the road from the shop or park around the back from the shop.

PLEASE DO NOT park on the front or right outside the shop. This is for customer who use the car wash and they are normally busy so please dont park there.

Dont forget this is not the normally open day we normally have there, its basically the lads meeting up, buying some awesome products then maybe hit Herrington Park for some good pictures.

As long as we dont cause any problems for the car wash or existing customers already there, it will be a decent met, weather permitting!

Clio 172 Cup
Must have missed you, turned up at 12:20 and only a Scooby about.

Seen a few Saxo boys looking lost on the locals roads to. lol

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I popped in just after 3 to grab some stuff, nobody was there so just had a bit chat with Dave. He was busy detailing a Porsche gt3 which was stunning

Clio 172 Cup
Was your's the black clio, exhast hole cut in bumper? R32 and something else. I pulled in then went straight away. Didn't need to buy anything, just came down for the crack and photo's.