ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a Wax...

106 GTi
LOL!

There was alot of shite in the thread but noticed there was some talk about it being delayed from the states and scottish postal strikes etc ...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
David's Very efficent dan... Works a couple of jobs and sends alot of stuff out daily! Can't believe you've still not got it!

Did a Back to back between Pete's and 50/50 this wk...Seriously very little in it...I hate to say it for daily use and i wax my car 2 times a wk roughly i think the application of Pete's is easier.

A new wax is being sent today and i will cover the additional cost to ensure delivery for Sat .
The original thread on Dw was for another order which has went missing from Royal mail ,nothing to do with any shortages from the states etc
:mad:

Mito Sportiva 135
Aren't the packages sent recorded delivery? If not they should be, only costs a £...

Don't know how they could lose a package like that though. Idiots!

Mito Sportiva 135
Any luck with Royal Mail today?

Ive been sent another one today.... see if this one arrives.

i ordered a pack of applicator pads too... so its not even as if they've just lost the small wax tub parcel.

They are well packaged too, never a small box, so someone has walked with it I guess.

Don't know why they don't use Parcel Force or UPS though...?