ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need for speed Carbon ?

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
just starting playing this since yesderday, pretty good to be honest.. but in career mode how do you get new cars? when i won some races and unlock a car i cant seem to use them in my career mode?

any ideas of thoughts

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
just starting playing this since yesderday, pretty good to be honest.. but in career mode how do you get new cars? when i won some races and unlock a car i cant seem to use them in my career mode?

any ideas of thoughts

You have to go to the car lot and buy it. You can find the car lot on the world map.

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6

any ideas of thoughts

You have to go to the car lot and buy it. You can find the car lot on the world map.

nice one didnt relise any other things apart from races and the hide out in the map.