ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help about espace v6 airbox

I wen't to renault with the code:7700 260 096 because I want to buy it.
Renault dealer said me that,with this code he can't find this airbox,he need more info about espace v6 to search the airbox.
I need all info you can give me please.

Motor code:
Chasis code:
Year of fabrication

If somebody have dialogys and tell me all info is about the espace v6 I will be forever grateful.

PLEASE HELP,I NEED SPACE V6 AIRBOX!!:(

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
If he could not find it out even with authentic Renault part number, find yourself a new stealer.

I wen't to renault with the code:7700 260 096 because I want to buy it.
Renault dealer said me that,with this code he can't find this airbox,he need more info about espace v6 to search the airbox.
I need all info you can give me please.

Motor code:
Chasis code:
Year of fabrication

If somebody have dialogys and tell me all info is about the espace v6 I will be forever grateful.

PLEASE HELP,I NEED SPACE V6 AIRBOX!!:(

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
he is but in a weird location

do they do a V6 espace where you are???

RS RIP
I was always saying it is from a V6 Espace 1998 model ; this is'nt true.. It was the models BEFORE 1998 , this because they were also used on the V6 Renault 25 .

Might help a little ?

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
I was always saying it is from a V6 Espace 1998 model ; this is'nt true.. It was the models BEFORE 1998 , this because they were also used on the V6 Renault 25 .

Might help a little ?

would explain why they are coming up as an r25 airbox