ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help cant remember what it is called

ur megane r26
hiya everyone i tried doing a search but couldnt as i couldnt remember what it is called, what i am looking for that is. it is like a spray gun which is used to spray the soap and water onto the car it is sooo annoyin i cant remember i hope someone can help me by telling me what it is called and also i wonder if it is worth buyin if you can understand what i am tryin to go on about

ur megane r26
yep thats the bagger cheers mate, do u no if there are worth buying, i take it all you would do is get the car wet using a hose and then use this to spray the soap on to the car yer

Mito Sportiva 135
Don't have one myself but look like they are pretty good at what they are designed for. Think most the people who have them are very pleased, so if you are after excessive foam, could be worth a squirt (excuse the rubbish pun!):dead:

ur megane r26
thanks people may look into purchasing one, or mayb some meguires or however spelt shampoo as i think that foams quite well anyway

Mito Sportiva 135
I'd go for Chemical Guys Extreme Wash, or Maxi Suds if you are just after foam... Megs is poor for foaming by all accounts and just generally not great.

106 GTi
Go for a Snow Foam product through it if you want lots of Foam, most use Autobrite Snow Foam or the Clean and Shiny Stuff.

Most other shampoos will work but wont give you the foam the above will. I just use Megs Shampoo Plus through mine.