ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Help - Suspension and Handling problems

Clio RS 197 - RED
Hi a while ago i needed my FR suspension changed and i have now after months of questioning her odd scary handling spotted she sits 7mm lower on the FR and 7mm higher RearLeft My rear Axle is def straight as already been changed so im now convinced the used parts place sent me a CUP version shock absorb, hub and spring without knowing prop came off a 197 with cup upgrade so the dossy t***s wouldnt of known..

Right i need to know can i just change the 7mm lower cup Spring to a Standard 197 spring or do i also have to change the Cup Shock aswell to get her to sit level again?

if its just the spring then im gonna change all the springs to H&r springs..

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
See if you can find the part numbers on the dampers or paint marks on the springs if they still use them on the MK3's if it's not all too rusty and try contact one of the Renault dealers or someone with access to the parts system on here. It would be better not to mix dampers if you like to get a move on.