ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help wit this asap

monaco 172
im changin my mounts at the moment and the upper gearbox one seems to be givin me some hassle should the mount be on top off the battery tray or under it because mine is on top off it. any help would be great lads

53 Clio's & counting
Yes, it is on top mate, you need to take the nut off the middle of it, you will porbably have to clamp the mount with something, I used an air gun to shock the bolt to undo it.

Then undo the two smaller ones, make sure you have a trolley jack under the box as it will drop down.

You will need a set of big stilsons to pull the mount off as it will be stuck to the big stud that runs through the middle of it

I couldnt get mine off for s**t! ended up just leaving it. Removed the bolts no probs but couldnt get the mount out.

monaco 172
cheers man got that sorted. connected the battery up. now when i turn the car on the lights come on straight away. any idea why this is happening

53 Clio's & counting
The headlights you mean? Im guessing you have auto lights, and they are coming on because its night? lol

It'll be the auto lights. If you've switched them off previously, when you disconnect the battery it reverts the car to standard settings so they'll switched back to auto again.

monaco 172
i only have the car so first time disconnectin the battery yea just found out it was the auto lights turned on. i just turn them off thanks to someelse havin the same problem i found in the search, cheers lads. just replaced two mounts car feels animal now. dog bone next