ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 1.2

hey all hows it going jus got a new 1.2 few months back - great little car but obviously not the fastest - i know it wont beat any records but whats the best an cheapest way of getting more power an a better sound from her

cheers

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
only 2 ways to make them faster is loose as much weight as possible (gives you more bhp/ton which is whats most important, and get plenty miles on it.

my old engine on 140k would have murdered my new one with 50k on the clock if i hadn't blown it lol

dont bother wasting money on performance mods just not worth it at all, ive been there done that.

sort out the suspension to make it handle, upgrade the brakes to make it stop, put a stainless exhaust on it so it sounds the part (the 1.2 engines pop like mad with a stainless on them!)