ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 Cup Owner

172 Cup
New member, deposit placed on 172 Cup (hopefully ready tomorrow). 65000 miles, 2 owners, well looked after. Pretty big jump up from a 1.4 diesel fiesta at 18. Cant Wait!! :D

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Welcome! Great choice but just remember you can't stomp on the brake pedal if you get in trouble like you can with ABS, EBD etc. At your age I'd get it on track asap because road driving skills won't save you if you push your luck one night!

Don't want to sound all doom and gloom and you could be the next F1 star but you have bypassed the warm hatch phase and gone straight to go :p The Clio isn't the fastest thing out there but the Clio does get from 60-100 in about half the time of my stage 1 HDI 206 which has plenty of oomph for a daily and that would annihilate a 1.4 tdci fiesta :)

God I can go on....

....in short if you have any petrol at all in your veins you'll f**king love the cup!!

Cliosport 172 cu
Lol warwickstingray that was long. What he's trying to say is they am a quick little car with no weight what so ever plus no abs but must admit best car I've driven.

Cliosport 172 cu
One thing thou make sure it's been looked after and can belt as been done as these clios can cost a lot of money but worth every penny.