ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Owner from Surrey

Clio 182
Hi,

I recently sold my Nissan 200sx and I purchased a reasonably low mileage, 182 FF about a month ago. I am yet to do any mods of a considerable nature to it and its been mainly cosmetic, battery cover, top mounts covers, new RS mats, re-trimmed steering wheel by Royal, full service by Michael Woodford Motorsport, new pads, braided lines etc etc etc. I have a few questions but I'm sure that the search button will make quick work of them.

I did buy an RS Tuner from a friendly forum member FatRS that I will hopefully sort out this weekend. I have the instructions provided and I have bookmarked the millions of threads about it, so hopefully it should be as simple as everyone says it is.

Thanks

20140729_115517_RichtoneHDR.jpg

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Good to meet you today. Car looked great and I liked the steering wheel. Enjoy the Tuner. Really worth the cash.

Clio 182
Thanks for the welcome.

I had my S14a for just under 3 years and whilst it was fun to drive, the Clio gets more "smiles per mile". Also, parts and maintenance were extortionate once I started modifying it, but I guess that's just a consequence of going down that route.

With regards to the remap, it does seem quite simple (I have probably just jinxed myself). I have completed the first part so I am just waiting for the email with the files which can take up to 48 hours if I'm not mistaken. I shall update this thread or an existing one with a review once its completed, not that much more can be added to what has already been said about it.

Thanks again!

Beaten up 182
Agreed, as much as I loved my 14a, most of the time was spent trying to keep it pointing in the right direction, especially in the wet. Most of my time in my 182 is spent grinning like a little kid!