ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 40mm Springs

Titanium 182
Anybody in the Ipswich area free in the next couple days to help fit some new springs to my 182? Preferably evening.

Cash reward!

Cheers!

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
i'm doing mine tomora and its supposed to be pretty straight forward so i've been told...... what spings have got for it?

Titanium 182
I bought a set of Apex 40mm drops. I've heard mixed reviews about them, but seen a few pictures with 182's fitted with them and the stance looks perfect. How about you?

2005 clio 182
I fitted mine all in a couple of hours,never done them before,in my opinion they should look like that as standard

i had apex on my car worst springs in the world, hit a slight dip in the road and it makes you cringe give you 1 week max and you will take them off

Titanium 182
MrWills that stance is perfect! I cant wait to fit mine. Are there any instructions online or anything? Only thing i need to get hold of now then is axel stands?

BG RS182 1/2 fat :)
There's probably a 'guide' on here if your a paid member?
You will need…

Jack
Axel stands
WD40/Gt85
6mm allen/Hex key
21mm swan necked ring spanner
Ratchet,extensions & 21mm socket
17mm spanner
Hammer

Its really straight forward mate & you'll feel even better knowing you've done yourself & not paid a garage £100 for it.

Remember…… pics when done ;)

Mike.

182 FF Arctic
i had apex on my car worst springs in the world, hit a slight dip in the road and it makes you cringe give you 1 week max and you will take them off

+1 i changed back to sportlines after a week or 2, it took me just over an hour to do all round on my own