ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Apple products today...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So far:

New Airport Devices (Wireless networked harddrives 500gb, 1TB respectively)
New iPhone Software (1.1.3, New features nothing great)
New iPod Touch software, includes mail, maps, notes $20 to upgrade.
iTunes movie rentals (USA only at present $3/$4 for 24hrs.)
New Apple TV firmware with HD Downloads.
20th Century Fox DVD's Rip to ipods using itunes.

Here comes the biggie.......

Macbook Air ($1799 or £1500 in the uk i imagine), sits between Macbook/Macbook Pro.
MacBook Air is 0.16" to 0.76" thick, magenetic latch 13.3" screen, led lit display with isight
MULTITOUCH TRACKPAD!!!

f1200420757.jpg

80gb Std HDD with 64GB SSD option
1.6 - 1.8 Ghz Core2 Duo

f1200420782.jpg

f1200420839.jpg

802.11n + Bluetooth 2.1/EDR Other features: 45 Watt MagSafe, 1 USB 2.0 port, Micro-DVI, Audio Out

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm looking forward to watching the speech later tonight.

16gb iPhone is expected to be announced along with SDK details.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im more interested in what daz is winking about.

13.3 FTW?

LOL! Going home to watch a look at the internet for updates on a news conference about a few gadgets is a touch on the weird side.

Works...kind of...
They're starting to sell Apple branded oxygen now then?

I'm considering an iPod Classic, so if they're releasing something similar it may have to be purchased.

172 Cup
Let me guess.. It will be White, made of plastic, does the same job of another Apple product only it's 5% smaller..

Close Daz? ;)

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
Have they introduced a right mouse button? I really cant understand what all the fuss is about. They're going to announce a smaller imacbookshinywhitefashionlaptop. Is that it? theres been small powerful nice looking pc's around for ages. I swear its a cult.

SLK 350
My work Macbook Pro is shite, I've had Macwarehouse out 3 times in as many months due to the keys falling off the keyboard (think of the Guess Who board game), and a dodgy RAM dimm causing Kernel Panics/BSOD every few days.

Macwarehouse = Crap.

That said my 3G iPod is still happily ticking away 5 years into it's life.

Fiesta ST
Have they introduced a right mouse button? I really cant understand what all the fuss is about. They're going to announce a smaller imacbookshinywhitefashionlaptop. Is that it? theres been small powerful nice looking pc's around for ages. I swear its a cult.

My mighty mouse always had right click ;)

So far new software for Iphone and Itouch.
Time capsule, Basically Airport extreme with Hard Drive (500gb / 1tb)
Movie downloads (Rental) via itunes.
Apple TV 2 = no PC required, rent movies from Apple TV. HD available