ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Brakes - 172 Cup

Phase 2 172 Cup

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
This must be the 800th thread on "will these pads/discs work well". Use the search button.

Freetrack&Monaco 172

Had a look at these couple of weeks ago, bearings do not come pressed in apparently, but will prob buy a set and fit them before or on the day of my MOT at the end of the month.

Not sure on (and I'm sure someone will kindly correct me) whether its just the Cup or all the RS's that have a poor breaking efficiency so rear brakes are pointless lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Had a look at these couple of weeks ago, bearings do not come pressed in apparently, but will prob buy a set and fit them before or on the day of my MOT at the end of the month.

Not sure on (and I'm sure someone will kindly correct me) whether its just the Cup or all the RS's that have a poor breaking efficiency so rear brakes are pointless lol
They have great brakes (out brake a f360 when tested by Autocar) but due to the lack of weight over the rear the back brakes don't have to do much work.