ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Content = Supercharged Content

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Car is probably alittle to low but i just love the stance its sitting just right IMO

as for the ride its on par if not better than stock feels less crashier and pot holes and bumps have always been dodged but even more so now!

Not sure, just too much going on for me! I know its all standard, but you've got the showy wheels, black arch trims, orange running lights, red brakes, red mirror covers, silver fog surrounds...

I'd be on a colour coding mission if it were mine!

its on my to do list, mainly colour coded arches and theres a wheel change on the horizon if i can make my mind up which to go for!

Audi TT 3.2
Great car! just read through the whole thread!

Great mods you have done! would love to owm one!

clio 197
i would love one of these to the point where i was going to buy a 123d from bmw wycombe and saw one of these sat in the mini dealers :( soooooooo tempted but i need a dirty D

whats it like on mpg and every day use? lol

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers lads should have something new this week hopefully!

Chowie

It's on par with the 197 tbh can get 36mpg on the run, around town it's <30mpg and giving it a bootfull it drops alot lol as do everyday use I have no idea it's just a weekend car for me and I haven't travelled a great distance in it yet!!

clio 197
hmmmm found one in wyc sytner going for 12.995 with 25k miles. very tempting, loved my old mini. these prone to the same gearbox issues etc :S

might have to take a trip over and give it a test drive and see how much they will part x for

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's an amazing car, i've said before it's the only Mini i'd own.

It's too low though imo. And do you want me to send you some tyre dressing! :eek:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I prefer the standard height - it's too nice of a car to be scraping it's arse around everwhere.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
hmmmm found one in wyc sytner going for 12.995 with 25k miles. very tempting, loved my old mini. these prone to the same gearbox issues etc :S

might have to take a trip over and give it a test drive and see how much they will part x for

gearboxes are ok they are quite stiff/heavy on the gp's tho

youll love the test drive btw the whine will be hard to resist!

It's an amazing car, i've said before it's the only Mini i'd own.

It's too low though imo. And do you want me to send you some tyre dressing! :eek:

As above, its lovely, but waaaay too low.

I'm in the arch gap crew with Gally though.

well the new wheels im planning will be 17's so it will need to raised up to compensate anyway, probably knock it up 10mm allround

LOL ive got loads of the stuff dude just havent cleaned the car for 2 weeks as it aint moved off the drive

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Are they 16's standard mate? I was never a massive fan of the alloys to be honest but I love rare cars original!

I'm just jealous because I have arch gap! :eek:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I think thats just made my choice easier... i can't decide to go for coilovers or finally get my newman put in and injectors... i think i need coilovers in my life!!

What set did you go for?

And i've got a horrible feeling you're going to get the same wheels i'm planning on getting... we'll see!

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
I think thats just made my choice easier... i can't decide to go for coilovers or finally get my newman put in and injectors... i think i need coilovers in my life!!

What set did you go for?

And i've got a horrible feeling you're going to get the same wheels i'm planning on getting... we'll see!

went for KW V1's dude was gonna get some meister R's but decided against faffing around with adjustability i just wanted a better ride and more lows.

lol im torn between two sets of wheels ATM just waiting for Rarerims to get back to me regarding some Rota's but if not ill go for my second choice as it works out cheaper.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Damnit... its Rota's i'm after! haha

Yeah the Meister R's look pretty decent but i can't decide, depends if i decide to track it really.

Mini Cooper S
I don't understand why you'd make the car that low? Surely it drives worse on the roads? Just asking for the skirts to be ripped off...

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

Yeah the Meister R's look pretty decent but i can't decide, depends if i decide to track it really.

Richard (my gf's bro) just picked up some Meister R's, so im interested to see how they are.

And im guessing the want the Rota's that look like BBS' CH's? Evryone on MT seems to be bumming them at the mo ...

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member

lol this is the shop i did dude probably not the ones you want (the Pshop is of Volk TE37's but the rota Grids look near identical)

ryangpshop1.jpg

I don't understand why you'd make the car that low? Surely it drives worse on the roads? Just asking for the skirts to be ripped off...

meh its okay just take the bumps slow thats all other than that its just as before but the dampings alot better

Aren't the v2's only £150ish more than v1's?

V1's = £810
V2's =£1050

second hand V1's £400 :cool:

Richard (my gf's bro) just picked up some Meister R's, so im interested to see how they are.

And im guessing the want the Rota's that look like BBS' CH's? Evryone on MT seems to be bumming them at the mo ...

people are loving the Rota torques ATM i like em but everybody will have in the next few months!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Chop looks nothing short of awesome! Red wheels will look mint mate.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^^^^^^^

love it mate they look epic

Not your dad's I hope? I've witnessed the pounding they get ;).

Looks brilliant on the red wheels.

nah dude got them off the forums, btw for the low haters my dads car is actually lower than mine!

Chop looks nothing short of awesome! Red wheels will look mint mate.

ye the Pshop has wetted my appetite but i fear it may not look that good in real life, if i get the Rotas for a good price ill go for it, if not ill go for the safer bet

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Olley's car looks ok on the RB, but nowhere near as good as Ryan's car on the red o.z's. Doing them red would just be a right sheep thing to do, especially when Gp's are as rare as they are.

I ran rota torque's on mine and loved them, have you thought about Rota Slipstreams? If you got Grid's they would have to be in 'drift' fitment which would take some mods to get them to fit lol

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Olley's car looks ok on the RB, but nowhere near as good as Ryan's car on the red o.z's. Doing them red would just be a right sheep thing to do, especially when Gp's are as rare as they are.

I ran rota torque's on mine and loved them, have you thought about Rota Slipstreams? If you got Grid's they would have to be in 'drift' fitment which would take some mods to get them to fit lol

How you mean sheep? lol good or bad?

Grids come in 17x7 et 45 shouldnt be that difficult to fit? i already run 5mm spaces at the front so presume that should be enough with the Grids

Nissan Silvia S15
went for KW V1's dude was gonna get some meister R's but decided against faffing around with adjustability i just wanted a better ride and more lows.

lol im torn between two sets of wheels ATM just waiting for Rarerims to get back to me regarding some Rota's but if not ill go for my second choice as it works out cheaper.

Where did you enquire mate? :) Fancy emailing ben@rarerims.co.uk and you'll have an answer right away.

Tangoed Works
Looking sweet dude. How's it handling compared to the works kit? You going to get adjustable endlinks?