ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car....Megane 225

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Is it standard james, I forget now. I never found the megane I had to be that much quicker really

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Is this because the gear leaver is a lot longer on the megane? Or is it just because the gear knob is a little bigger buddy?

I thought she loved it a bit too much, dirty cow!

Looks a Tidy motor that, thought you were an mps man?

I am mate, but I'm no longer an MPS money man lol I don't like owning expensive things anymore as daft as that sounds

A shiny black one.
Short shifter might be a go-er but I really wanted to avoid suspension mods on this one. I want a nice comfy ride lol
That's fair enough, I don't know who does the short shifter mod these days, used to be a fella named Andrew. I'm pretty sure I saw a Bookface post on the meganesport page saying someone else was doing it.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
That's fair enough, I don't know who does the short shifter mod these days, used to be a fella named Andrew. I'm pretty sure I saw a Bookface post on the meganesport page saying someone else was doing it.
I'll investigate mate

Swift Sport
I think Megane's are fantastic cars, and although they're not massively quicker than Clio's the way they drive is far more impressive IMO. I'm still not sure they make good track cars as they're too easy to drive, but I definitely miss mine.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Did like mine for all of the 14 mins of ownership. If I was to get another it would have to be a played with one.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Backbox chopped exhaust turned up earlier. Will get it fitted this weekend

IMG_20160919_150227.jpg