ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car pics

Not a Clio
Sorry they're not great and the car was fairly clean before I got there lol

It's a 58 Reg Vauxhall Astra Estate, 1.8 vvt automatic in Design spec.

car2.gif

013800x600.gif

Last edited:
  Not a Clio
I'm getting old and it's practical, what more can I say ;) The Mrs wanted a Zafira but I refuse to go down the people carrier route.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
You can get sexy practical cars hehe :) but.. its all about the budget i guess

Not a Clio
It's worth just under £20k but we've got it on the mobility scheme so over 3 years which is when we choose the next car it's actually only costing us about £6k.

Not a Clio
Sorry I posted in the wrong place, thought the media section was reserved for clios, I never bother to look in it.

BMW E92/Audi S3
f**king gorgeous!!! I want one!!

...nice practical car there, doesnt make me tingle though

Not a Clio
Indeed it is, I had 15 breeze blocks and a load of chip board in the back the day after collecting it lol

Not a Clio
The road sloped quite steeply, I nearly fell out when I opened the door lol So that exaggerates the ride height in the picture.

Not a Clio
It's a very nice car to drive and use, I can't fault it at all. I've grown out of driving for thrills and would rather just have a comfortable ride in a practical, safe and reliable car. :) Personally I think it looks quite smart as well.

Golf R soon...
It's a very nice car to drive and use, I can't fault it at all. I've grown out of driving for thrills and would rather just have a comfortable ride in a practical, safe and reliable car. :) Personally I think it looks quite smart as well.

Fair play to you for being sensible :approve:

Not a Clio
We had to give £399 up front and then the weekly mobility benefit my Mrs would normally get goes to the mobility scheme.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Not too bad then.My son gets the full scheme too.He's got a renault grand scenic tdi but we had to put 750 up front

Not a Clio
From what I could see the ones with nothing to pay up front were all tiny cars. I guess that's ok if you've got no kids at home and no need to get half of B&Q in the boot every weekend. If anything that's the only fault with the scheme, there isn't as much choice as I thought there would be. We're very happy with our choice though.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
From what I could see the ones with nothing to pay up front were all tiny cars. I guess that's ok if you've got no kids at home and no need to get half of B&Q in the boot every weekend. If anything that's the only fault with the scheme, there isn't as much choice as I thought there would be. We're very happy with our choice though.

You can have almost any car,its just that the deposits go up

I looked at mercs and volvo's but the deposit was a couple of grand

Not a Clio
The list we were given was far from any car, perhaps things have changed since you went through the process? We looked at Volvos as well but like you say they wanted £1000's up front.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Will be relaxing to dive, being a auto etc.

if i had to have an estate id have astra (200 bhp 1.9ctdi of course!)

astra coupe on coilovers
nice car my mate andrew pawley had the 1.9cdti estate recaro tremlines, 330mm alcon brakes, vxr front bumper vxr back bumper, black pro race 1.2s and 220bhp and 350 ft lbs of tourqe so it went like s**t off a stick lol