ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car

172 track machine
Seeing as my first thread on the site was closed after a matter of seconds haha il try again.

Iv just bought Laxys 172 this morning, car looks spot on just a couple of issues to adress.

- engine live mapping

im awaiting a pm from laxy about the place he reccommends but in the mean time is there anybody else on here running with the same engine set up that has had their car live mapped and can reccommend a place i could try.

- geometry

the cars had a new steering rack fitted so may want the suspension set up and geometry looking at, is there anywhere you have used who have set the car up spot on and have all the right equipment that you can reccommend.

thanks, David

182cup & 172 racecar
sorry pal, very friendly tone you have!

Sorry if it came over like that but I have just been on hear for about an hour and found six threads with people asking for help with one thing or another and none of them gave any indication where they were from.

No point me saying Banbury if you live in Scotland.

172 track machine
hello to everybody by the way, look forward to picking up some knowledge and info from this site.iv done searches already and lots of helpful advice.

some of you may have come across our other track clio S22 JGS at different circuits around the uk. its up for sale on pistonheads at the minute if anyone wants to take a look at it, its a cracking car.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
PM'd you mate :)

Saw your car at cadwell last year. I was in the racing blue ph1 172 with BARRON number plates

Carl