ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio 182

RB 182
After owning a clio for a first car only a 1.2 I thought it would only be right to upgrade the a 182 . Was debating on which to buy a 172 or a 182, but much prefer the looks of the 182 with the twin exhausts and lights! Waited a few weeks to see if a yellow one would pop up for sale which wasn't stupid miles away but only one turned up in North Yorkshire which is quite a way from swansea . I choose to go and view a Gordini blue 182 in maidenhead yesterday and wasn't to sure if I'd like the stripes or not. But when I got there I just had to have it!!! And love it! Handling is out of this world, and the kick at 5000 always puts a smile on your face! Has a miltek exhaust which sounds lovely! Any suggestions on modifications?
YnkjbwirVx

BG1@2
Hi & Welcome Michael ,

Try and keep your car as simple as possible I spent a fortune with upgrades then over last 6 months have slowly returned car to its original state other than Miltek exhaust, coil overs and uprated front and rear disc/pads. Just make sure you have cam / aux done properly, look after that and the rests a walk in the park !

Safe Driving !!

BG1@2
Okay thanks for advice , was thinking of ordering just a simple panel filter to start off , would you recommend ?

I had a ITG panel filter in before I swapped for Ktec induction kit , which sounded great but that was about it , very little power gain...!