ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio 200 20th addition advert

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Saw it on tv last night....my Mrs wondered why I got all excited when I saw that lovely white 200 roll on screen......she saw the renault badge and rolled her eyes at me, meh haha. Advert made me chuckle too. 200s are starting to grow on me, think I was put off by the alien green ones when they 1st came out, but white or black looks great!

Love the air-band-in-car thing at the begining of the advert!!! Made me proper lol!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Saw it on tv last night....my Mrs wondered why I got all excited when I saw that lovely white 200 roll on screen......she saw the renault badge and rolled her eyes at me, meh haha. Advert made me chuckle too. 200s are starting to grow on me, think I was put off by the alien green ones when they 1st came out, but white or black looks great!

Love the air-band-in-car thing at the begining of the advert!!! Made me proper lol!

yeh i saw it last night

not in the adverts inbetween glee or anything :eek:
honest lol

and yeh i got really giddy, best 200 advert by far

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Im glad Renault now advertise the best products they make

same, i love it in all the new clio adverts they show the 200 as a 'look at this lovely clio' then u turn up at the dealership and the normal one looks like this
whale_shark_research.jpg

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Vinyl wrap it you mofo

if i wrapped it i would be the same orange they do on the s3, saw it on a cup racer and it looks amazing. oh and saw a alien grey 200 yesterday! wow, it really does stand out

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
As part of the package, the Clio RS will be painted in Pearlescent Givre (a.k.a. white), with black roof.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
As part of the package, the Clio RS will be painted in Pearlescent Givre (a.k.a. white), with black roof.

is it the 20th edition? white with black roof, s**t wheels, front gash rs badge and white front 'f1 diffuser'

no thanks