ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust fitted by Pro-Speed

VW ....

Whilst i was down at Trax for the weekend ... going all the way from Scotland i decided to get an exhaust fitted by Charlie at pro-speed as it wasnt a whole lot further lol .

Have to say i am very pleased with the results & it sounds the dogs danglies .

Cant recomend Charlie enough ... very professional .

Just thought i would share :D ... tis a 3.5" slash cut inward rolled cat back

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/clio_172/prospeed.jpg

that looks perfect mate! How much did it cost you in total?

Im thinking of doing roughly the same thing when i get my 172 i.e getting the bumper profiled to fit an exhaust in.

Aaron

VW ....

Thx .... what u cant really see from that pic is that it has an exhaust surround from a 182 bumper so looks like its meant to be .... ill try & upload a closer pic

As for price best to phone Charlie to be honest ... he did do me a good price cause of the distance i travelled .

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Already commented on it, but.. looks even better in a bigger pic ! Will hear it next week and let you know if it sounds anywhere as good as mine ;)

VW ....

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 05 September 2005

Very very nice old yin! This man has style! Defo going to get something like that for my car next year.

LOL !

Thanks everyone .... ill try & get a sound clip

Hear alot of this charlie person at this prospeed place and everyone is creaming themselves over the names, so just wondering if anyone can give me some info on this bloke? Looks like he does some real good custom zorsts

172, Tiguan

Agree, I think it looks great. Probably how it should have been out of the factory!

Very subtle looking :D although i probably wouldnt have had it slash cut myself, dont know why but i prefer straight cut pipes.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Had a good look at this at Trax yesterday. Spot on, the best 172 exhaust Ive seen. I prefer that to the Prospeed one I had on my old 172.

The Beast MK4

Looking good bud, hope its not as loud as my beast, If so then expect hearing probs in the near future lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Neeeeeeeeeeooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! "Ring Ring" Ho you diks slow down!!!! pmsl, ah good times.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

lol...I was KOd last nite, hit the sac...up at 5am this morn and in work for 8.30!!! later ya impatient sod!

VW ....

na .... would have got it done then if i was gonna .... for the possible 2bhp extra & the difference in noise ... not worth it to me ... couldny be arsed when MOT time comes also

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

mate could you pm me the total cost of your exaust please.....think that looks awesome!!

where abouts are pro speed?

heh, would like one... but it looks so much better on the newer 172s.

ive emailed k-tec about sorting mine out. :)

R

rich[182]

best looking zorst fitment ive ever seen on a 172, looks factory, thats what ive been wanting ages but cant afford any mods, looks great that imo