ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust fitted by Pro-Speed

Golf R/Leon FR

very nice dude dont see many clios with slashed exhausts

thinking of selling my magnex and going to prospeed!!!

VW ....

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 06 September 2005

Dont suppose youve got a pic of the whole rear of the car have you fella?

I dont just now m8 ... but sounds like AJR does cause he was at Trax with me ..... looks like he is having a longggg lunch

VW ....

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 06 September 2005

very nice dude dont see many clios with slashed exhausts

thinking of selling my magnex and going to prospeed!!!

Cheers ... & u know its the way forward ;)

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by eves on 05 September 2005

mate could you pm me the total cost of your exaust please.....think that looks awesome!!

where abouts are pro speed?
page 1 has the link. Cardiff mate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

yeh, so this pansy computer wont let my USB pen load up muchos ghey! I See Shells well up on there technology dept. i will eventually post them up. apologies.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Its alright I suppose ;)

Na nice one Scott, and to think its only been a year of ypou sending me various different pics of zorsts to decide what you wanted! Well worth the wait. Hows the noise levels?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

come on lager lout lets arrange a group buy! :D

awesome looking exaust

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Scott was complaining 10mins after he got it fitted...lol..Took for me and al to convince him that it was indeed a purr...

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Count me in for the group buy, that looks the dogs danglies on a silver car with the 182 surround.

cli0 172 - Did you have to buy the 182 surround yourself? Any chance PMing me the cost too. your PMs are full!

VW ....

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 07 September 2005

Its alright I suppose ;)

Na nice one Scott, and to think its only been a year of ypou sending me various different pics of zorsts to decide what you wanted! Well worth the wait. Hows the noise levels?

Youll hear it soon im sure .... took a bit to get used to as its pretty quiet as standard .... but now i wouldnt change it :D

VW ....

Quote: Originally posted by The Bear on 07 September 2005

Count me in for the group buy, that looks the dogs danglies on a silver car with the 182 surround.

cli0 172 - Did you have to buy the 182 surround yourself? Any chance PMing me the cost too. your PMs are full!

Yea i supplied the 182 surround .... cost approx £13

BMW 120i Sport

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 05 September 2005
Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 05 September 2005Thats perfect. Group Buy anyone?!![/QUOTE]me :D

Oi Fubar, thats my pic in your avatar! You thieving pikey git ;), j/k

That exhaust looks smashing mate, nice and discreet; loving the way its been integrated with the 182 surround. I need to pop down and have a look and a listen to it!

R

rich[182]

Although finances say otherwise, Id be interested in a group buy even if the visa card had to come out, Done 24k now so OEM zorst not gonna last forever and that zorst is 100% exactly what Ive had in mind for ages so I prob would bite the bullet and not wanna miss out, looks awesome mate

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

haha same here im in london....

be good to sort out a group buy with a good discount!!

lagerlout you wanna put up another post and try and organise this mate?

would they make one like that for my 1.4 16v iv got the 172 rear bumper?

might be interested if they will looks quality.

cool i just need a price now that looks great

Do people think haywards and scott will be able to nock something like this up, as im in essex?

[Edited by D4ve F on 08 September 2005 at 6:17pm]

add me to the list - am gettin one either way - been quoted £290 from the cat back by Charlie at Prospeed - If enough of us want one should hopefully get a nice discount - could be talking £250ish

Come on boys - you know it makes sense

MKIII 138

god i wish i understood exhausts. to keep it legal and pass mot what kind of maximum performance exhaust can i get ? also not constantly loud or boomy.

so do i a.) need to keep silencers and b.) need a sports cat.

do i want a 100cell or 200cell ??

:confused: