ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust RS192 content

BG 182 FF
I have had the exhaust on for about 2 weeks now and im very pleased with it, its just the cat back system so not overly loud but a nice burble on start up and deeper when giving it the beans.

Not the best video because iv only got a normal digi cam, no fancy dslr here im afraid

Excuse the grubby bumper

th_P3110142.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Perfect oem+ exhaust imo. Glad your happy with it :)

A lot of people say they have trouble fitting, but i found mine ok, Was yours a pig or relatively easy to do?

330Ci cab
how have you got the pipes to sit right? mine still looks like they are hanging too low and ive tried new rear mounts, loosening and retightening, and its peeing me off

BG 182 FF
I've heard all the stories about fitting so i got my local garage to fit it for me and they said it was a pain in the arse to do

its a nice subtle sound but much better than standard imo

BG 182 FF
how have you got the pipes to sit right? mine still looks like they are hanging too low and ive tried new rear mounts, loosening and retightening, and its peeing me off

i found mine was hanging to low aswell, so i lifted the exhaust up and managed to wedge a socket on the mount underneath the rubber and cable tied it all together, sits pefect now and a quick easy fix

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
i found mine was hanging to low aswell, so i lifted the exhaust up and managed to wedge a socket on the mount underneath the rubber and cable tied it all together, sits pefect now and a quick easy fix

Looks great but seems a bit of a piss take that you have to do cowboy mods to get it fitting right!

Looks good, mine too about 45 mins and 15 of that was at the end tweeking the way it sat in the recesses, got it near on perfect, used a cable tie or two on the exhaust hangers.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Nothing wrong with cable ties ;)
What people can't see won't hurt them