ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member! - Recaro'd 197 Cup.

RenaultSport Megane R26.R
Hi guys.

Have been registered on the forum for quite some time now, but due to owning a 106 GTi for 3 years i've never joined up properly.

My 106 will also be coming out in PFC mag within the next month too, as a full feature. :)

DSC00610.gif

I have now sold the 106 though & currently awaiting delivery of a 58 plate 197 Cup in white. Got some Recaro's too, along with the Satin Black Speedlines. :)

Look forward to being involved in the club. :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Welcome!

Your old 106 looks immaculate! I bet it was hard letting that go!

You'll enjoy the Cup though, great cars.

Was hard making the decision mate, but is definitely the right move.

The Clio is going to be an awesome replacement. :)

Si

RS Clio 172
i'm a bit jealous tbh. lol. i remember looking at those 197s at combe and thinking you'd never do it. think you've made the right choice tho. onwards and upwards and all that shiz.

nice to be on a busy forum again? lol

Hi buddy!

I've been seeing your car about on the various Clio forums. I do remember speaking to you at FCS. :)

Your 197 is MINT. Love it, and love how similar our number plates are. Small world!

I'm joining you on the 197 side now. Lol.

Swift Sport
Hi buddy!

I've been seeing your car about on the various Clio forums. I do remember speaking to you at FCS. :)

Your 197 is MINT. Love it, and love how similar our number plates are. Small world!

I'm joining you on the 197 side now. Lol.

I've kinda joined you too cos' ive just bought a 205gti track car! :)

Si

RS Clio 172
peugeot 205 track car ey??? think you need to check out peugeot-on-track.com ;) lol

Flame Red Delight
that 106 is the shiz likes but i must say a 197 is a worthy upgrade mate welcome to the forum :D
any chance you could send me a few other pics of the 106 in a pm ?

Si

RS Clio 172
that 106 is the shiz likes but i must say a 197 is a worthy upgrade mate welcome to the forum :D
any chance you could send me a few other pics of the 106 in a pm ?

never ask Steve for pics. next thing you know you'll have a 10,000 page progress journal through your letterbox.

Flame Red Delight
lol just interested in seeing a few other pics of the car because lets all be honest its a work of art:D

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Hey. You aren't far from me at all. Is bream still the biggest village in the world?

Cheers for the comments guys. The 106 surely was an enjoyable ownership & one that I'm sure i'll miss, but it's got to come to an end now. The 197 is simply way too hard for me to resist. Must get in on the action. :p

I'll get some more pics up here ASAP for those of you who want more of the 106. :)

Ado - Where you from mate? What do you drive? Bream used to be the biggest village in the UK, many years ago. Doubt it is now? Lol.

Welcome to the club Steve, I had a drool over your 106 at trax. Mint car you had there :approve:

I hope you enjoy your new car :cool:

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Cheers for the comments guys. The 106 surely was an enjoyable ownership & one that I'm sure i'll miss, but it's got to come to an end now. The 197 is simply way too hard for me to resist. Must get in on the action. :p

I'll get some more pics up here ASAP for those of you who want more of the 106. :)

Ado - Where you from mate? What do you drive? Bream used to be the biggest village in the UK, many years ago. Doubt it is now? Lol.

Coleford. The 197 only been to bream twice in its whole life. Too many sheeps for my liking. lol

172 - m3 evo
never ask Steve for pics. next thing you know you'll have a 10,000 page progress journal through your letterbox.

i lol'd tbh

also welcome steve, wondered where you had been hiding recently since ye old 106oc went to the dogs :rasp:

mucho respect on the 197....nice for some :approve:

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Only Coleford! Sweet! Very local! Is the car black? Have seen a black 197 around locally. :)

Racing blue. Think I seen the black one few times in co op. Mine usually stays at home these days.

320d
That 106 gti is awsome, lots of hard work in that and so well modified. You have also ordered the best options for your 197, any mods planned?

182 Trophy
wow is a small world steve, remember me of 106oc, pug51, had a black s1 rallye.
selling my mini and getting a 172 in a week though :), nice to see you on here mate, only realised it was you when you mentioned the plates, with your perfect gti that i loved haha, btw nice taste mate the new 197's have to be the best hot hatch on the road today

I remember you mate. Fair few people that you bump in to off other forums. :)

Good luck with the 172. Great cars!