ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Number Plates Needed?

350z GT
Where to get them from?

Need to be 100% legal

Would like pressed metal plates if can get them from anywhere legal?

Are the ones from fancyplates.com legal?

Do i need to send off any documents?

cheers
Stu

Clio 197
just get standard ones , its not worth a fine etc(see other thread -now locked!)

pressed metal arent legal, as soon as you start chopping and messing around with sizes (even a little) you will draw attention to it and if the coppers want to nit pick your car you have given them the ammunition IMHO

350z GT
Can you edit the plates at all?

Its a private one anyway but on fancyplates you can have stuff written underneath the reg :) nice little perk i thought :)

Where to get them from?

Need to be 100% legal

Would like pressed metal plates if can get them from anywhere legal?

Are the ones from fancyplates.com legal?

Do i need to send off any documents?

cheers
Stu

Can you edit the plates at all?

Its a private one anyway but on fancyplates you can have stuff written underneath the reg :) nice little perk i thought :)

You said you needed legal....therefore writing underneath is not legal. Should be the makers post code only and the BSAU 145D thing.

350z GT
Ahhh fair enough :) i didnt know it was illegal to have anything written there, as its where the dealerships normally have their name :/

Listerine & Poledo
What about "If you can read this you're too close" and other such "hilarious" comments

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Go to proplates and then go to show plates (give a f**k whether they are legal?)

Choose no border and no slogan and plain font. Then type in the reg. Simplistic and clean.

P1040051.jpg

Whoops I just had plates printed front and back need to put them on the car buy I had underneath

Chapster5 - Cliosport ( in a small red Porsche font)

Damn it sod it I'm putting them on anyway

What about to the left of the letters I got a Renault badge is that ok?