ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner from Edinburgh

E36 328i
Hello everyone after buying my first Clio 172 a couple of weeks ago and loving every minute so far I thought I would introduce myself and my car!

It's a 2003 Monaco blue 172
Full service history with all receipts including original purchase invoice
Cambelt done
New exhaust system
Anthracite turinis
Cup spoiler
Brembo max discs with uprated pads and braided hoses

Paid £3400 for it which seems reasonable?

I'm planning to lower it, fit a splitter and an exhaust that's not too loud.

Paulb23

Hopefully this picture worked, I'll get some high res pics up at the weekend if I can work out how to do it :eek:

Fiesta ST-3
Sounds like some good plans but i think you posted in the wrong section. I shall await a working picture :D

E36 328i
Thanks for the comments guys .. I stay in Leith in Edinburgh, are there many members from in and around Edinburgh?

Porsche Boxster987S
welcome:cool: , i like the username;) Im from Airdrie mate so not far away. Plenty members on here from in and around the Glasgow side

Vauxhall Frontera
Hi.

I'm a 182 owner and returning back to my roots in Fife in about a week. Cracking looking 172. Puts the state of cleanliness of mine to shame!

Si

E36 328i
Thanks for all the comments, the car was immaculate when I bought it, the previous owner has taken very good care of it so it's been getting washed every weekend to keep it shiney! .. Hopefully getting some better pics up tomorrow, is it best just to upload on photobucket?