ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner of Trophy #336

Picked up #336 this evening from a chap in Reading who has owned it since 2006.

Has Full Renault service history, timing belt just done, front dampers just done at BG Motorsport, new front tyres, front and rear discs and pads just done along with new exhaust system.

So everything major has been done for a while. The tracking seems to be slightly off and a slight knock from rear suspension which I will get looked at.

This is my fourth Renaultsport Clio, 3rd 182 and 1st Trophy. Looks really special and managed to get 42 to the gallon for the trip home.

Wont last long!

Will get some pics up when the rain has disappeared!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice one mate. One less Trophy in Reading too, there seems to be loads here!

How are you finding it compared to your previous 182's?

How are you finding it compared to your previous 182's?
Feels good to be back in a 182, I do love them!The Trophy looks fantastic and had loads of looks on the motorway trip home.I'm not sure if it's the suspension or the tracking that's making it not feeling totally connected with the road, but something seems wrong.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Feels good to be back in a 182, I do love them!The Trophy looks fantastic and had loads of looks on the motorway trip home.I'm not sure if it's the suspension or the tracking that's making it not feeling totally connected with the road, but something seems wrong.

Hmmm - doesnt seem a good start. Did you get it for a bargain price?

I didn't pay over the top or a bargain price, just in the middle.

After speaking to the chap over at K-tec, he doesn't seem to think it was anything too drastic or expensive to fix.

Managed to get a couple pics today.Have got the car booked in with the valeter at work after it's been into k-tec so will get more up then.
c0caf38b.jpg
9da38c0b.jpg