ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pics of my 182

New Kangoo Van!
thought id better post some new pics up since havin the coilovers fitted.

r0p1jc.jpg

2ywyhjp.jpg

2drukc0.jpg

2eqex04.jpg

2m7i4k8.jpg

28wigqx.jpg

thanks for looking, any comments/advice welcome. :D

http://i40.tinypic.com/34eosig.jpg

AK

M240i
PM joshhatton on here mate he was selling a few sets not that long ago!

Failing that there on e-bay these days for £4-6.

New Kangoo Van!
looks mint... how low would you say that it is? do you have any problems with speedbumps?

its just about all the way on the back bout 65mm, im still adjusting the front by 5mm every week or so untill i hear rubbing, i think the front is about the same it only seems to rub on full lock.

L

leeboy182

totally mint mate where'd ya get the lil renault f1 sticker from thought it's a nice touch

New Kangoo Van!
its not 2 bad, fairly quiet. depends wot ur after i didnt want a loud system. i did have a decat but i took it off coz it was just too much. i think the only prob was getting it ti sit level at the back. lots of fiddlin around, got there in the end tho!

New Kangoo Van!
Sits perfect, I would have it a tiny bit lower at the front but not if it affected the handling.

yeah im trying my hardest to get it lower at the moment its pretty close ive shaved off some metal bracket and removed some arch lining so hoping to go a touch lower. :D

I'm without arch liners and bent my bumper brackets up and mine's only 60mm haha. Make sure you get more pics up when it's lower :D

Civic Type S GT
Wish mine was that low! fingers crossed soon tho if I can find the right stuff at the right price!

New Kangoo Van!
love it :) how low you gone?

Matty

unsure how low in mm its pretty as much as low as it will go without scrubbing arches. its all way down at back. tried to get the front down as much as poss ive even cut away at the brackett and removed some arch lining. :D

172 cup
unsure how low in mm its pretty as much as low as it will go without scrubbing arches. its all way down at back. tried to get the front down as much as poss ive even cut away at the brackett and removed some arch lining. :D

lol think i need to do that with mine n get her sitting lower ;)

Matty