ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New runabout. i30

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Leased a new i30 for my dad. The requirements were: good economy, size and good equipment.

photo1_zps9598f461.jpg

photo3_zps46a4e797.jpg
photo2_zpsb327678b.jpg
photo4_zps07d79885.jpg

I won't get to drive it until I'm back next month. It'll get treated to Cquartz Finest before it goes anywhere.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I had an i30 as a courtesy car for 2 weeks. Thought it was a great little thing!!

​Really comfortable and in my humblest of humble opinions quite a good looking car.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
It is pretty much a German car. I do think the Kia group has nicer styling than some other cars too.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
I had the old style one for a week as a courtesy car and it was pretty good. Can only imagine that the new generation is even better still, really like the look of it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice choice mate. Are they comparable to the Kia c'eed?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I prefer the Kia c'eed. Such a soft spot for them. Done about 3k miles in them this year.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Nice choice mate. Are they comparable to the Kia c'eed?

I only driven the K3 (cee'd not on sale in Korea) but its pretty much the same car. We seem to have migrated from renault to hyundai.