ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Shoes

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Ok so got sick of these and finally managed to pick up some nice cheap Dyamique wheels with decent tyres :cool:

BEFORE
29082008328.jpg

WHEELS
19082008281.jpg

19082008282.jpg

BIT OF WORK

19082008286.jpg

28082008294.jpg

Then the hard part...... Wheel trims that dont seem to have moved in the last 10 years since renault put them on!! so got my mate to start pulling!!!

29082008329.jpg

Took some effort but soon off :evil:

29082008332.jpg

29082008330.jpg

Then On With The New :star:

29082008335.jpg

29082008334.jpg

Now it seems rather low and likes to scrape at the back end at speed bumps :dapprove: and its not even lowered ,,,,,

29082008336.jpg

Anyways still getting used to it.... especially now not carrying any spare wheel it all seems lighter.... just gotta get used to it been slighlty higher and wider turning and acceleration and then the thoughts i have of me grinding the brake discs but think its just all physcologicol (sp?) (in my head) as im used to tiny 13" steelies with trims lol and thinner tyres...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
How old are you?

I think you should've kept them standard silver, looked far better and the finish looked better too!

But each to their own. Good effort.

looks a lot better, needs lowering though. how much did you pay for the dynamique alloys if you dont mind me asking? i'm thinking of selling mine and have no idea what to ask for

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
got em for 70 of a very nice member.......and Haz im 18?? and the reprays should be good i followed your refurb post to do em :)

there diffrent it stands out and i just wanted rid of the 13" Trims TBH

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Sorry just the pic of u sitting on the floor makes u look about 14! lol...

Good effort tho, as long as you're happy with it :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
needs drums painted and the calipers too probally.

definately too much arch showing too!:)

Never above 25mpg
Did you wetflat mate? finish looks a little odd around the centercaps but love them deffo compared to the steelies :)

You should sell the steelies to Hazza ;)

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Cheers Guys and yer thats my mate sat down lol hes also 18 but looks like 12 :)

Thinking bout selling steelies Haz mate il let you know.

been to work and back 2nite in it and seems to be pulling to the right a little and also pulls right wen i brake...but getting it all re-aligned and sorted next few days i hope :)

Tbh just gott aget used to them looked great at in th car park 2nite at work so will get some full car shots and let those who dont seem so sure decide :)