ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW Shots Clio R

V6
Hey peeps havent posted for much this year took few photos last sunday at Galleria in hatfield

Picture331.gif

Picture311.gif

Took photos on top of galleria muity story car park only problem was after taking shots caught me bloody bumper on huge speed bump going down car park and it riped sum of the mounting bracket of clean that was holding me bumper on lol and paintwork grr. So expensive day for sum photos. owell just got car back from bodyshop! hope u like

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
very tasteful mate, needs clear indicators though, can get proper renault ones on ebay cheap, i got a set for £5.79 (they are about £22 from a dealer :) )

V6
probaly not gona do any more now except sum clear side reapters then leaving it and selling october time this year for new prodject . here few of my frends cars aswell my favortie astra

Picture276.jpg

Picture339.jpg

Last edited:
  V6
R20GRC said:
what are you buying instead then?
sumting bit different wana go jap honda accord coupe im after one the older one quiet rare not hugly thou want sumting bigger with lil more power than me lil 1.2 16v enige lol

V6
Dave Cli02 said:
Quite smart, nice pics, looks like a few £'s have gone into that. :D
yeh mate i rekon i spent round 2500 on moddifcations etc and that including lots of repairs on things that have gone wrong on car so not to bad did most of it on budget

Nike Lunar Elite's
Nice pictures, especially the 2nd one. Clear side repeaters will finish it off nicely!

V6
Freebone said:
looks very nice mate..like the astra very much to
yeh my mates astra just literaly came outa bodyshop week before photo was faded realy bad before had mop or wat they call it over car to bring color back.It had ismercher front and rear spiltters fitted and side skirts and spoiler and smooth boot all done aswell came out pretty gd

V6
And this is this the bump that cost me money lol just after it happend my car at bottom with me just checking front end to see damage

Picture343.jpg

172 cup TT
Always like the look of your car when i see it - not an over done boy racer but nice and subtle... nice one

172cup / mk1 rs1600
very nice mate, wheels realy compliment the car.. thought of flushing the boot? nd getting rid of the wiper?

V6
austen said:
very nice mate, wheels realy compliment the car.. thought of flushing the boot? nd getting rid of the wiper?
hey i was thinking bout getting smoothed boot as they look gd on clios but then it wudnt match lines of my rear bumper. wud look odd. i did think bout getting boot debadaged, but im not gona touch much more of car now, except I.C.E again changing all of my pioneer gear in the car soon.

OLI
Its M.S designs spiltter kit

V6
G_Man said:
Hello Ross how you doing mate?

Cars looking lovely as usual!

cheers mate have to meet up soon is there clio meet local soon?

djw dave ill try get sum pics of my mates nova up