ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Steering Wheel...

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Fitted my new wheel this afternoon, in preparation for my new seats arriving sometime next week. My god it's such an improvement. Feels exactly like a go kart...seriously.

Apart from ESP light being on and actually having no traction it's all good lol.

DSC00190-1.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Oh and the horn was a complete t**t to sort out. The wiring is weird. I had to use a relay to get it to work using the buttons.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Ahhh, your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car. Haha.

Looks really good that wheel. Horn buttons look just like a "shot of noz", real badboy styleeee.
"Live my life a quater mile at a time."

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I'm afraid it's sand lol. Had the window down when I was on the Palm and a f-ing big truck went past and got me good. The whole car is getting sorted in the next few weeks and finally RESPRAYED! Woo.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yep, white! I've been meaning to do it for the last 9 months but I've been caught up buying cars, selling cars, work etc. Finally concentrating on the 182 for a while.

Can't wait.