ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Thread...New Sledge

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's OTT stretch but it does look pretty damn cool tbh.

BASS3319.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
So flush. Do like it! VW saloons/estates are pure win tbh. Great platform for modding!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh i normally hate badboy bonnets but i dont give a f**k as thats hot! haha!

53 Clio's & counting
Make sure you check the lid on the pollen filter housing, the seal fails very regularly, water runs straight in, down the air ducts and sits the convenience control unit in a puddle of water, we do at least one repair per week = bye bye £500-£800 depending on how bad it is

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Make sure you check the lid on the pollen filter housing, the seal fails very regularly, water runs straight in, down the air ducts and sits the convenience control unit in a puddle of water, we do at least one repair per week = bye bye £500-£800 depending on how bad it is

could this inturn start leaking into the car? and cause wet carpet etc?

53 Clio's & counting
Yes mate, thats where it leaks into, makes the passenger carpet wet as the air ducts run under the carpet, by then the damage is usually already done

53 Clio's & counting
Def check it mate, and look on the invoice for this part number:

AKD 497 010 04R 10

(How sad am i for remembering part numbers lol)

Thats the new correct sealent to replace the seal that causes the leak

BMW E46 330i Touring
Can't believe you didn't email me dude; we're finished. On the other side, nice one! :)

Daniel - I've just taken my coilovers off my Bora if you want them? They're only cheapy hot-tunings but they do the job of battering the sump guard. £100.

BMW E46 330i Touring
That grey Passat is my mates. Had the TH lines on it, then had some RH's, and now has some Merc Alpards :)

IMG_3947a800x600.jpg

IMG_7593small.jpg

4515905878_efc987d51e_b.jpg

So yea...don't keep it standard mate! They have soooooo much potential ;)

big_si :)

I'm on SW Dubs too, and happen to work for EDF!

Neil - this is the one I was trying to tell you to search for a while ago...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Can't believe you didn't email me dude; we're finished. On the other side, nice one! :)

Daniel - I've just taken my coilovers off my Bora if you want them? They're only cheapy hot-tunings but they do the job of battering the sump guard. £100.

I might be getting a Bora in the coming weeks so if Dan doesn't have them I may be interested!

The badboy bonnet seems all the rage with Bor-ings atm. I'm not a fan personally but this car looks gorgeous! So fresh.

4520197882_2bcacbeed5_b.jpg

4519561807_2dea8403cd_b.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
so i have owned it technically for 48 hrs

since then it has had a new MOT
2 advisorys on tyres and a fail on a tyre (used spare to pass it)

oh and possibly has a new set of wheels on the way...

good 48hrs i'd say

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I spoke Tony yesterday, seems you've been in contact with him.....

Sneaky boy.