ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the clio scene, South East (Thanet)

Clio 182
Hey there Im Chris
Live in Thanet so thought i would post this here!
Bought my new car, a Clio 197 today so thought i might aswell join up with the forums to see whats what :)
Took me 3 hour drive to get the beast but it was totally worth it, immaculate car and only done 30,000 miles. Bought from Toyota. :D

Clio 182
Thanks for the Welcomes!
Hopefully soon im going to go for the blue/yellow theme :)
Have one that comes into work now and again and it looks awesome in that colour co-ordination.
spoiler, wingmirror's and Renault badges going to be done in yellow. Not made a decision of what type yet though.
Engine and tuning wise i am keeping my ideas open so haven't decided what to do yet :)

black 200t
Thanks for the Welcomes!
Hopefully soon im going to go for the blue/yellow theme :)
Have one that comes into work now and again and it looks awesome in that colour co-ordination.
spoiler, wingmirror's and Renault badges going to be done in yellow. Not made a decision of what type yet though.
Engine and tuning wise i am keeping my ideas open so haven't decided what to do yet :)
not sure on the yellow = less is more

Clio 182
Ahh ok, well i just moved to Margate a week ago, used to live in Ramsgate.
I am really going to regret saying this but my car is based at Ramsgate kwik fit's car park most days while working :p
So you may see it in there if you go past :race:

SG boost'd 200
Hello Chris

Nice 197 you've got yourself there! I'm not too many miles away from you!
I work for SC motorfactors and im pretty sure that we supply your kwikfit branch ;)

renault clio cup 172
hi i am also from margate,also have problem with smoke coming from steering wheel shroud, second time tried to fix it, who do you reccomend local for serviceing and this problem many thank,s

renault clio cup 172
hi i am also from margate,who do you reccomend for serviceing local and also problem with smoke coming from steering wheel shroud,second time tried to fix squib ring ,any thought,s, many thank,s

Last edited:
  e92 330i
I used to work in ramsgate, near westwood cross. Not sold on the yellow, maybe looks better in person. Nice car though.