ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Turini's. . . New Pictures

200 Ultra Red
Clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio7.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i love em in white, looks a million times better than the nasty 182 wheels

ITB'd 182...
nice. just get some good cleaning products and keep on top of them to keep them looking fresh

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
yes looking really well, how much did you pay for refurb for each wheel? local place are wanting £60 a wheel to do them in white?

If i was to sell turini's (they could do with a refurb) how much would they go for?

200 Ultra Red
I paid £160 for full refurb and respray.

Selling I would guess between 250-300 if refurb needed.

yes looking really well, how much did you pay for refurb for each wheel? local place are wanting £60 a wheel to do them in white?

If i was to sell turini's (they could do with a refurb) how much would they go for?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
For some reason they just don't look right to me, Think White 2118's look Stunning on Arctic's and Mondial but White Turini's I'm just unsure on

05 IO 182 cup
looking tasty there mate - good luck with keeping them that clean !!! look well against the blue - had some refurbed white alloys on my beezer cupra - b**ch to keep white !!!! oh and hope you reversed carefully off the boulder field, careful with the new white shoes !!!