ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New weekend hack = R5 Gt Turbo

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Silver wheels and some dynamique centre caps and you'll have a mint little 5!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Car been away for 2 weeks getting the front end painted to my standard, but of a mission but car looks f**king stunning now!!

also now have renault remote central locking which is rare.

Just a couple of interior bits to sort and the mint dash to fit and I will be well
chuffed.

Picking my phase 1 up on Monday also :)

image_zpsb9aeda52.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just seen this on facebook for sale. Apparently one of very few factory R5 GTT's..

10300791_1456036181346044_2813406084823216886_n.jpg

Just seen this on facebook for sale. Apparently one of very few factory R5 GTT's..

Yep , motorshow back in 93 if i recal correctly , debated buying a yellow one as i had had 3 hatchbacks at that point but decided against it as LHD

the bodykit on that is not as per factory and it looks RHD and i am pretty sure they never ever made them in RHD

there you go was earlier than 93 apparently and they were made by a company in belgium called EBS and not the factory ..... i am going to dig as i am pretty sure the factory did have one on the stand in paris and i am sure it was early 90's

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yep , motorshow back in 93 if i recal correctly , debated buying a yellow one as i had had 3 hatchbacks at that point but decided against it as LHD

the bodykit on that is not as per factory and it looks RHD and i am pretty sure they never ever made them in RHD

there you go was earlier than 93 apparently and they were made by a company in belgium called EBS and not the factory ..... i am going to dig as i am pretty sure the factory did have one on the stand in paris and i am sure it was early 90's

Beat me to it. According to his advert -

My EBS Renault 5 GT Turbo convertible for sale

Built by a Belgium company EBS(now known as ACT)

Only 14 RHD GT Turbo Convertibles were built.

To my knowledge there are now only 5 remaining and this one is the only one to have been fitted with an ELECTRIC ROOF and all 4 electric windows.
There is a lot more info on the cars here: http://www.289cobra.com/5gtturbo.html

Beat me to it. According to his advert -

My EBS Renault 5 GT Turbo convertible for sale

Built by a Belgium company EBS(now known as ACT)

Only 14 RHD GT Turbo Convertibles were built.

To my knowledge there are now only 5 remaining and this one is the only one to have been fitted with an ELECTRIC ROOF and all 4 electric windows.
There is a lot more info on the cars here: http://www.289cobra.com/5gtturbo.html

i am pretty sure Renault had a factory one , however its a long time ago , and the ones sold could have been EBS cars if only for the fact i would have spoken to Radbourne as they serviced my Last 2 5 turbos