ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels for my titainium 182!

Clio 200 cup
Hello all, recently bought some new wheels for my car and was'nt sure on colour combo etc. So i'm posting some pictures i took last night while messing around with my camara to see the opinions of the world of cliosport.

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

Ignor the LED light i was just having a play and i also know the 2 is the wrong way round lol cheers.

rb182 cup
looks like a clean/tidy car....think the wheels would suit my car better. maybe you should try anthracite?

Renaultsport Clio 182
Not a fan of the colour combo myself. Either silver, anthra or gloss black for me

White & silver just don't go in my book...

clio 172
I have the same wheels on my silver clio in same colour and i really like them, i think it looks great pal

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
18S lol at doing the 2 the wrong way round.

Can't decide if i'm a fan or not.

Clio 172 Cup
i think white on silver looks good, in a track car point of view. not sure on just usual styling, but i like it :)

182 trophy
cool wheels but i also think anthracite or black might have suited the car better. wheel colour aside though looks like a very nice car and well looked after :approve:

CLIO 172
forget about the number 2 pal looks like you have a ghost next to the car on the drivers side haha

CLIO PH1 172
looks good to me mate buuuuuuuuut i would throw the spoiler away it looks crap......il take it of your hands mate ;)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
I have the same wheels on my silver clio in same colour and i really like them, i think it looks great pal

To OP I think they probably look better in reality. Have seen Timi's and really like them against the silver...

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I like it. I saw a silver 106 yonks ago with white wheels and thought they worked well with the silver.

Although, I do prefer the silver and anthracite theme even though it's been done on loads of cars.